CALLING FOR INTERNATIONAL BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Dear future Board of Directors,
International Global Network (IGN) invites applicants around the world to be part of AWMUN Board of Directors which will be held on August 11-15 2018 in Seoul, South Korea
AWMUN brings undergraduates or graduated students to Seoul for MUN parliamentary based forums.
We invite all dedicated MUN-ers preferably with chairing experience, to guide our delegates through the preparation phase as well as the committee sessions of the Conference. Successful applicants are selected based on their background, experience, MUN record, and commitment to the event.
Applicants must be :
1. Between the ages of 17-30 and currently enrolled in a Bachelors university program from any major at the time of the application (graduates are welcome)
2. Available at the time of the conference (August 11-15, 2018) and arrive on August 11 2018 before 3 pm at the venue
3. Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.
4. Eligible to receive Korean visa *
* : Visa responsible by yourself
5. Willing to become a mindful figure by having good manners.
Applicants should :
1. Demonstrate strong leadership in their university, place of work, and/or community.
2. Demonstrate knowledge or experience in Model United Nations conference(s), as delegate and/or as chairperson.
3. Demonstrate knowledge or experience in global issues.
4. Be willing to actively participate throughout the sessions and engage with diverse participants.
Successful applicants will receive :
1. Full accommodation 6D5N (2 person/room)
– Check In 11th August 2018 at 3 PM
– Check Out 16th August 2018 at 11 AM
2. Cash Reimbursement Flight ticket (round trip to Seoul from their respective countries) $200.
– Breakfast 5 times (August 12-16, 2018)
– Lunch Box 5 times (August 11-15, 2018)
– Dinner 5 times (August 11-15, 2018)
4. Certificate as BOD
5. Exposure in international event.
Please take note :
1. There is no airport Assistance during the event, all BOD, Volunteer and Committee directly meet at the venue
2. Kindly submit the applications (CV, Motivation Letter and Preferred Council) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “AWMUN BOARD OF DIRECTORS RECRUITMENT” before 6th May 2018, 23:59 (GMT+7).
3. The AWMUN team will review your application immediately and notify you the results.
Please note that we have selected some successful applicants from our first call and have assigned them to their respective committee so that there are only few committees (spots) left available.
For more information or any enquiry related to the conference, please contact :
See you in Seoul,South Korea
+62812 9494 1516
+62812 9494 1516