THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
ASIA WORLD MODEL UNITED NATIONS (AWMUN) 2018
- Asia World Model United Nations are welcoming youth between the age of 17 and 30 from North America, Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, and Oceania who wants to have experience in Model UN or have high interest in global affairs and the United Nations.
- Delegate participants must be enrolled in a high school, university, or be a recent graduate under the age of 30.
- All delegates may be registered individually, or as a delegation with special discount for delegation.
- All delegates will have to provide 3 councils preferences and 3 preferred countries to be reviewed by the committee.
- All matters regarding Country allocation and council preference will be arranged by director andassistant director.
B. Registration Deadlines
- Registration to become delegates will only be conducted through Asia World MUN website.
- All registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Once maximum capacity is reached, delegates will be able to register to be placed on a waitlist.
- There are two types of package that the delegates can register, which are full accommodation and non-accommodation.
- There will be three different phases of registration, which are early registration, regular registration, and late registration. Each phase will have different prices for non-accommodation and full-accommodation.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- The provision will be informed in the letter of commitment that will be provided by the committee
1. Upon request, successful registrants will be issued a Letter of Invitation from AWMUN stating the status of their participation at AWMUN after background check. Registrants may use the Letter of Invitation in their visa acquisition process.
2. AWMUN 2018 is not responsible for any participants visa into the Seoul, South Korea. All fees are non-refundable, and it is the participant’s responsibility to secure the necessary documentation to enter Seoul. AWMUN will not issue refunds for delegates who are unable to secure a visa.
D. Privacy and Intellectual Property
- AWMUN reserves the right to utilize all data submitted by individuals to AWMUN and to collect data in the form of photographs or videos during the conference and social events without limitations.
- All registrants agree that no data, results, and materials for use in AWMUN 2018 will be disseminated by means of publications, reports, conferences, or any other form without the express written consent from AWMUN 2018 of which these products, data, results, and materials are its exclusive property.
- AWMUN reserves the right to update and change information without further notice.
E. Code of Conduct
- Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrant understands that falsification of any information provided will disqualify him or her from participation in AWMUN and future AWMUN activities, and falsification of information or impersonation will result in legal actions.
- Participants agree that all materials produced for this conference will be original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated at AWMUN, and should the AWMUN Secretariat discover instances of plagiarism, the individual will be disqualified from the conference without refund.
- Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of Seoul, South Korea while participating in AWMUN. Participants are personally responsible for all charges and damage to facilities of the conference and social events venues.
- Participants understands full assumption of risk and acknowledges that AWMUN, and its members, officers, elected representatives and employees, including the AWMUN student Secretariat team, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participant.
- Participants agree to accept and abide by the Code of Conduct published in the Conference Handbook and decided by the AWMUN Secretary-General.
+62812 9494 1516
+62812 9494 1516