ASIA WORLD MODEL UNITED NATIONS (AWMUN) 2019
1. Asia World Model United Nations welcomes youth between the age of 17 to 25 years old from North America, Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, and Oceania who wants to have experience in Model UN or have high interest in global affairs to be the delegates of Asia World Model United Nations 2019.
2. Must be enrolled in High School/University Students or graduate of High School/University or must be enrolled in International Organizations/Institutions/Companies.
3. All delegates should choose
4. All matters regarding country allocation and council preference will be arranged based on the decision of
1. All registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis within
2. Registration is opened for two types of accommodation: full accommodation and non-accommodation.
1. All fees are non-refundable
2. The provision of payment will be informed in the letter of commitment that will be provided by the committee
1. Upon request, successful registrants will be issued a Letter of Invitation from Asia World MUN stating the status of their participation at Asia World MUN after
2. Asia World MUN will not provide visa and is not responsible for any participant’s visa into Thailand. All fees are non-refundable, and it is the participant’s responsibility to secure the necessary documentation to enter Thailand. Asia World MUN will not issue refunds for delegates who are unable to secure a visa.
Privacy and Intellectual Property
2. All registrants agree that no data, results, and materials for use in AWMUN 2019 will be disseminated by means of publications, reports, conferences, or any other form without the express written consent from AWMUN 2019 of which these products, data, results, and materials are its exclusive property.
Code and Conduct
1. Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrants understand that falsification of any information provided will disqualify him or her from participation in Asia World MUN and the Asia World MUN activities and falsification of information or impersonation may result in legal actions.
2. Participants agree that all materials produced for this conference will be original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated at Asia World MUN and should the Asia World MUN Committee discover instances of plagiarism, the individual will be disqualified from the conference without refund.
3. Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of Thailand while participating in Asia World MUN. Participants are personally responsible for all charges and damage to facilities of the conference and social event venues.
4. Participants understand
5. Participants agree to accept and abide by this Code of Conduct.