THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
ASIA WORLD MODEL UNITED NATIONS
- The Booking Seat costs 70 USD and it is fully refundable (terms and conditions may apply).
- The quota for booking seats only for 1200 seats.
- Booking Seat only available until 30th September 2019.
- If the quota has been reached, the one(s) making the payment will be sorted as waiting list.
- If the Candidate of Delegate who has booked cannot pay First Payment on the deadline that has been given (9th September 2019), the “booking” is deemed forfeited or cancelled.
- The cancelled seat will be offered to the waiting listers and they can make the payment within 3 days from the First Payment Deadline ( 27th-30th September 2019).
- All Candidates considered as “failed” Delegates can submit a Refund no later than 30th September 2019. Refund submissions after 30th September 2019 are considered to be Forfeited / Not Refundable.
- By using booking seat, the delegates will receive:
- AWMUN’s Bag
- AWMUN’s Pouch
- Metal Badge
- Agenda Book
- Asia World Model United Nations welcomes youth 14 – 17 years old, between the age of 17 and 25 years old, and between 26 – 60 years old from any country who wish to have experience in Model UN or have high interest in global affairs to be the delegates of Asia World Model United Nations.
- All delegates must be enrolled in High School/University, High School/University graduates, enrolled in International Organizations/Institutions/Companies, or representatives from High School or College.
- All delegates should choose a maximum of 3 goals preferences and 3 country allocations, except for observers.
- All matters regarding country allocation and council preference for single delegate will be arranged based on the decision of the committee.
- Observers will not have voices during committee session and are not eligible to choose any country, but observers have access to all councils.
- Group delegation may choose their own council and country preferences (based on availability).
- Registration is opened for full accommodation and non-accommodation.
- The Assessment for delegates council allocation based on Motivation letter and Experience
- All fees are non-refundable (T&C for refund)
- The provision of payment will be informed in the letter of commitment that will be provided by the committee.
Refund Terms and Conditions
- For cancellation due to sickness, death, natural disasters, or conflict, the delegates will be given a 100% refund maximum 60 days before the event.
- For cancellation due to visa rejection, the delegates will be granted a 100% refund. The delegates should inform the committee approximately 45 days before the event.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Delegates will be charged for all the fees for international transfers.
- Upon request, successful registrants will be issued a Letter of Invitation from Asia World Model United Nations stating the status of their participation at Asia World Model United Nations after the background check. Registrants may use the Letter of Invitation in their visa acquisition process.
- Asia World Model United Nations will not provide a visa and is not responsible for any participant’s visa into the Republic of Indonesia. All fees are non-refundable, and it is the participant’s responsibility to secure the necessary documentation to enter the Republic of Indonesia. Asia World Model United Nations will not issue refunds for delegates who are unable to secure a visa.
Privacy and Intellectual Property
- Asia World Model United Nations reserves the right to utilize all data submitted by individuals to Asia World Model United Nations and to collect data in the form of photographs or videos during the conference and social events without limitations.
- All registrants agree that no data, results, and materials for use in Asia World Model United Nations will be disseminated by means of publications, reports, conferences, or any other form without the express written consent from Asia World Model United Nations of which these products, data, results, and materials are its exclusive property.
- Asia World Model United Nations reserves the right to update and change information without further notice.
Code of Conduct
- Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrants understand that falsification of any information provided will disqualify them from participation in Asia World Model United Nations and the Asia World Model United Nations activities and falsification of information or impersonation may result in legal actions.
- Participants agree that all materials produced for this conference will be original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated at Asia World Model United Nations, and should the Asia World Model United Nations Committee discover instances of plagiarism, the individual will be disqualified from the conference without refund.
- Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of the Republic of Indonesia while participating in Asia World Model United Nations. Participants are personally responsible for all charges and damage to the facilities of the conference and social event venues.
- Participants understand the full assumption of risks and acknowledge that Asia World Model United Nations and its committee, elected representatives and employees, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participants.
- Participants agree to accept and abide by this Code of Conduct.
- Participants must be aware that sexual harassment is highly condemned in this event. The possession of illegal drugs and weapons is also prohibited. Should the participants fail to abide by this regulation, the respective participants will be disqualified from the event and asked to return to his/her country immediately.