THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
ASIA WORLD MODEL UNITED NATIONS
- Asia World Model United Nations welcomes youth age of 17 and 25 years old from any country who wish to have experience in Model UN or have high interest in global affairs to be the delegates of Asia World Model United Nations.
- All delegates must be enrolled in High School/University, High School/University graduates, enrolled in International Organizations/Institutions/Companies, or representatives from High School or College.
- All delegates should choose three council preferences and 3 country allocations.
- All matters regarding country allocation will be arranged based on the decision of the committee.
- Registration is opened for full accommodation and non-accommodation.
- All fees are non-refundable (TnC for refund).
- The provision of payment will be informed in the letter of commitment that will be provided by the committee.
- Discount/voucher/coupon is only for Full Payment / 1st Installment.
- Discount/voucher/coupon is only can be used 1x per person/email.
- Coupons for alumnus only can be used by the committee’s approval expired or unused voucher cannot be redeemed with cash.
Refund Terms and Conditions
- For cancellation due to sickness, death, natural disasters, and conflict, the delegates will be given a 100% refund maximum 60 days before the event.
- For cancellation due to visa rejection or embassy rejection, the delegates will get 100% refund. The delegates should inform approximately 60 days before the event.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Delegates will be charged for all the fees for international transfers
Visa and Immigration Permit
- Upon request, successful registrants will be issued a Letter of Invitation from Asia World Model United Nations stating the status of their participation at Asia World Model United Nations after the background check. Registrants may use the Letter of Invitation for their visa acquisition process.
- Asia World Model United Nations will not provide visa and immigration permit and is not responsible for any participant’s visa and immigration permit into Indonesia.
Privacy and Intellectual Property
- Asia World Model United Nations reserves the right to utilize all data submitted by individuals to Asia World Model United Nations and to collect data in the form of photographs or videos during the conference and social events without limitations.
- All registrants agree that no data, results, and materials for use in Asia World Model United Nations will be disseminated by means of publications, reports, conferences, or any other form without the express written consent from Asia World Model United Nations of which these products, data, results, and materials are its exclusive property.
- Asia World Model United Nations reserves the right to update and change information without further notice.
Code of Conduct
- Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrants understand that falsification of any information provided will disqualify them from participation in Asia World Model United Nations and the Asia World Model United Nations activities and falsification of information or impersonation may result in legal actions.
- Participants agree that all materials produced for this conference will be original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated at Asia World Model United Nations, and should the Asia World Model United Nations Committee discover instances of plagiarism, the individual will be disqualified from the conference without refund.
- Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of Malaysia while participating in Asia World Model United Nations. Participants are personally responsible for all charges and damage to the facilities of the conference and social event venues.
- Participants understand the full assumption of risks and acknowledge that Asia World Model United Nations and its committee, elected representatives and employees, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participants.
- Participants agree to accept and abide by this Code of Conduct.
- Participants must be aware that sexual harassment is highly condemned in this event. The possession of illegal drugs and weapons is also prohibited. Should the participants fail to abide by this regulation, the respective participants will be disqualified from the event and asked to return to his/her country immediately.