All delegates in Asia World Model United Nations Virtual Conference are required to abide by the rules of Asia World Model United Nations Virtual Conference to ensure the comfort and safety of the delegates. As an event organised by a Non Governmental Organisation we are also required to implement the Terms and conditions of Asia World MUN.
- Asia World Model United Nations Virtual Conference welcomes youth between the ages of 17 to 25 years old from all nations who want to gain experience in Model UN or who have high interest in learning how to be a diplomat in Asia World Model Nations.
- Enrolled in High School or University Students or graduated or enrolled in International Organizations/Institutions/Companies.
- We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability.
- All delegates should choose with the maximum 3 council preferences and 3 country allocations. Once the maximum capacity of the selected council is reached, delegates will be allocated to their second or third council preferences.
- All matters regarding country allocation and council preference will be arranged from the decision of the Committee of Asia World Model United Nations Virtual Conference.
- All registrations are accepted based on motivation letter and experience. The result will be announced within 3 x 24 working hours.
- Council & Country will be allocated in 3x24 hours after the payment is received.
- Council & Country allocated based on delegates experience, motivation letter, and then preferences
- All fees are non-refundable *
(TnC for refund) *
- The provision of payment will be informed in the letter of commitment that will be provided by the committee.
Privacy and Intellectual Property Rights
- Asia World MUN reserves the right to utilize all data submitted by individuals to Asia World MUN and to collect data in the form of photographs or videos during the conference and social events without limitations.
- All the registrants agree that no data, results, and materials for use in Asia World MUN will be disseminated by means of publications, reports, conferences, or any other form without the express written consent from Asia World MUN of which these products, data, results, and materials are its exclusive property.
- Asia World MUN reserves the right to update without further notice.
Code of Conduct
- Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrants understand that falsification of any information provided will disqualify him or her from participation in Asia World MUN and future Asia World MUN activities and falsification of information or impersonation may result in legal actions.
- Participants agree that all materials produced for this conference will be original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated at Asia World MUN and should the Asia World MUN Committee discover instances of plagiarism, the individual will be disqualified from the conference without a refund.
- The organizer is committed to providing an environment that is free of harassment. We’ll be warning the harasser to cease his or her behavior, or ending the talk early if she/he uses inappropriate language or images, or requiring a harasser to leave the convention immediately, or banning a harasser from future events or for a certain time period. If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the conference committee.
- Delegates have to act kindly and courteously towards other delegates, without violating the personal boundaries of others (i.e: racism, discrimination, hate speech, false information, and verbal sexual harrasm).
- Asia World MUN does not tolerate any violations that were mentioned above. The penalization of the violations will result in being exempted from the conference and prohibited to join in the future.
- Participants agree to accept and abide by this Code of Conduct.